April 12, 2009

How cool is this?

Grandpa Clark, Aaron, Great-Grandpa Clark, Dad

The family has gone to SLC for spring break, and I have to work. So, I decided to clean up the 23 gigs of photos on the hard drive, and start deciding which were really worth keeping. I think this is definitely a keeper.

From left to right: Grandpa, Carl Clark; Me, Aaron Clark; Great-grandpa, Wilford Clark; Dad, Jed Clark.

We took a four generation picture like this with James, me, Dad, and Grandpa when James was about this age, but I haven’t seen it for quite a while. If you have any knowledge of its whereabouts, please let me know.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mytee sooperox said...

That's awesome! I only got a four generation done with one of my grandpa's, my mom and my son the day before my daughter was born, and then one the next day after she was (Grandpa was able to hold a new baby for the first time in 50 years--that was cool). Pictures like these are very special.

Post a Comment