March 9, 2010

Sorry about not writing

I know it's been a while.

The personal project that I was working on is no longer important, and has been dwarfed by other personal projects and minor and major crises at my regular job, which take a lot of time and energy. That and all these other things seem to get in my way.

I'm trying to be a good dad, and that means that I play with my kids instead of write on my blog.

I'm trying to be good in my calling, and that means that I work on Family History or write in my journal instead of write on the blog.

I'm trying to be a good husband, and that means that I fix dinner and watch the kids so Julie can take 30 minutes to go the library to get a good book to read instead of write on my blog.

I'm trying to be a good worker, and that means that I spend time trying to collect money, and create databases, and work with vendors, and try and get a smooth running company. So I do those things and that leaves little time to blog.

Do I miss writing? Yes, I do. Do I miss your comments? Yes, I do. Will I try harder to write regularly? I can't promise anything. I hope that you, dear reader, will understand and continue to have patience with me and us as we sort this all out.

2 comments:

JED MAIL said...

Man! Does that all sound familiar! Sounds like you're right in the thick of life there!

Love you all!!!
Dad

Andrew said...

Oh liddle Brudder! You have the heart of a champion! Good luck with stuff. We'll watch for the occasional update.

Post a Comment