June 26, 2007

It's really happening

I just got off the phone with Julie, and she's on the road, with Marbleton in her sights. She said that the movers were at the house (Hooray for movers!), and that her dad was supervising everything (Hooray for David!), and that everything should be rip-rarin' to go. I must admit that I'm both nervous and excited about this move. I still haven't seen the inside of the house, except in pictures. I trust Julie completely, though, so I know that things will work out well.

Thanks again to everyone who has been so helpful and kind during this transition of life. The persons who have made this possible are too numerable to mention, and I'm sure I would forget someone. Thanks, everybody.

2 comments:

David, MJ said...

The movers wrapped most pieces of furniture in blankets, clear tape and often shrink wrap. They brought a lot of blankets. They said it would take four hours to pack the house and it did. Three movers working without a break.

When an area was cleared enough I vacumed. As they put the last things on the truck I brought the vacume out to have it put on too.

Aaron said...

You guys rock. We really couldn’t have done this without your help. Thanks again!

Post a Comment