December 18, 2007

Drum roll, please...

This is the official unveiling of ClarksInWyoming 2.0, codename: “Wrigley.” Version 1.0 (codename: “Chocolate”) was a lot of fun to build and to see, but now that we’re into winter, it doesn’t make sense to keep all those fall colors up.

Things to note:

  • The comments function. I kind of like it, but I’d like to know what you think.
  • Internet Explorer bugs. I’ve done what I can to work around them, but if you are using IE, and something doesn’t look right, then let me know. I’ll do what I can to fix it. I still highly recommend Firefox, though.
  • Comments and videos. For some reason and on some videos, the comment appears behind the video. Why does this happen? I don’t know. I’m still looking into it.
  • Updated: I figured out why the videos and comments were doing what they did. Technically, its complicated. To fix it, fairly simple.

I appreciate thoughts and comments on improvements we can make.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Nice new format!

David, MJ said...

This looks big, open, and easy to read -- I like it. Comments are good.

Post a Comment