December 28, 2007

Holiday Week Update

Well, I haven’t posted much in the past couple of weeks, so I thought I’d let everyone know what we’re up to.

  • Christmas was wonderful. Mom came up and spent the weekend with us. We hope that she didn’t get too sick from hanging out with us and our colds.
  • James and Anna were excited about the visit from Santa Claus. When I walked down the hall to their room at 7:00 AM, Anna burst out and told me that she’d been waiting for “a really long time” for me to go get them. We tried to eat a little breakfast before we started opening presents, but that just didn’t work.
  • It’s a nice, slow week at work. It’s nice to not have a lot of pressure this week.
  • Julie is speaking in Church on Sunday. If you’ll be in the area, sacrament meeting is at 9:00, give or take. Her subject is “charity.” I’m looking forward to it.
  • The Clarks are officially not going anywhere this weekend. Julie’s speaking assignment, and the Young Women’s New Year’s Eve party have pretty much shut that down for us.

Hope that satisfies your information craving! Later.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the update. We will miss seeing you this week.

Glad you had an enjoyable Christmas. What did the kids enjoy getting the most?

Julie, I hope your talk goes well. You are a good example of charity so I hope it will be easy for you to write. The ward seems to like keeping you busy.

Post a Comment