August 17, 2008

Easy Family History Opportunity

So, I’ve been looking through my pictures, and there seems to be a lack of photos of Anna from her early years (ages 0-4). I know some of you who are related to us might have some pictures that you’ve taken. If you do, could you send some my way? If they’re digital, you can email them to me. Drop a comment if you need my email address. If you have a lot of digital stuff (more than 20 megs), I have a couple of methods we can use to trade pictures, so drop a line and I’ll help you out.

Thanks in advance for your help.

3 comments:

Hama Roska said...

Do you want any 4x6 developed photos?

Aaron said...

Sure. If you don't want to give them away, we can scan them or photograph them. You and I can arrange a time when we'll be in the same city to make these arrangements.

Hama Roska said...

Cool. I'll see what I can find.

Post a Comment