January 7, 2008

Snowy Weekend in Logan

We spent this weekend in lovely Logan, Utah with my sister and her husband. We also got to hang out for a little while with my brother and his wife and Julie’s brother and his wife (link pending). All in all, it was a great weekend.

We went with the intent to visit the temple, but we didn’t check the schedules very well, and it was closed. So we played Guitar Hero with Drew, and Curses with Emily, Drew, Jimmy and Michelle. (My big curse was to talk like Mr. T and say “I pity the fool” every time I spoke. For those who haven’t played the game, you ought to try it. It was a hoot.) We saw Stranger than Fiction with Will Ferrell. Emily and Drew wanted me to watch it because he’s an accountant. (“What’s your favorite word? Integer.” Yes indeed.)

We went to church with Emily and Drew, had some lunch, and tried to drive home, but we got snowed in, and had to crash for another night. But now we’re back, and safe and sound. Thanks to all who helped us have fun in Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment