November 15, 2009

Challenge accepted.

Consider this gauntlet picked up.

Actually, I called Aaron the other day to visit with him and get some assistance with some Ubuntu questions (a quick aside: I have really learned to like Linux, but I still have a hard time with the command line.) Aside from telling me to "read the manual," (The worst tech support since... I guess I get what I pay for.) and then finally giving me a hand with my question, he issued an initial challenge to a 30 day blog-off, so I wasn't surprised when I read it on his blog. Sounds like fun.

And for my first trick...

Here's a fun photo of Alden. We took James's and Alden's pictures today for their official birthday portraits. James didn't smile at all (but his picture is being saved for another day). Alden was cute, though.

Alden at Age One 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment