December 1, 2009

New (Old) Hobby

This weekend Julie and I decided that we needed an official hobby to keep us busy and give us something to do during the long, cold Wyoming winter (which, by the way, has been surprisingly warm so far).

We decided that our hobby is going to be cooking. While I have enjoyed cooking for many years, it’s kind of a recent thing for Julie. We’ve decided that we’re going to try and cook new things regularly. (I’m thinking once a week, but I haven’t been told for sure.) I haven’t decided what exotic dish to cook this week. Do you, faithful reader, have any suggestions for us? Please, leave a comment.

2 comments:

Rob Anderson said...

Go for lil' smokies and mac and cheese. Its always a winner.

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

TORTAS!!!

Post a Comment