July 24, 2007

Things I miss from life in Salt Lake

The following is a (more or less) comprehensive list:

  • Golf. Or perhaps I miss getting together with Anthony, Josh, Bob, Kevin and the rest of my golfing buddies and playing and shooting the breeze.
  • Tanner LC. I had a great time working there, and there are some people there who I wish were working with me here. I’ll see some of them next year when they come back for the audit, but that’s still a few months out.
  • The 24th of July Parade. For only the 4th time in as long as I can remember, I will not be attending the parade. I missed twice during the mission, once because I was in training at Marriott, and today because I am new here, and don’t have vacation time. It’s all good, though, because at least I can watch it on TV. Oh, wait. No I can’t.
  • UPDATED: July 26, 2007
  • Bagels. How could I forget the easy access to bagels?

2 comments:

Kevin said...

We will have to set up a round of golf when we come up in the fall. Any good courses?

Aaron said...

There’s a course in Pinedale where people play. Good or not, it’s the closest course around.

Post a Comment