September 27, 2007

Another day, another $0.67 (after taxes)

I’m at work today, as I am most every day. I’ve had a great week, though, so I can’t complain.

On Monday afternoon, I drove to Salt Lake for CPE. I stayed with Mom, had dinner at Café Rio (Mmmm... Pork Burrito. Mmmmm...), went Tuesday to class with one of my friends who used to work at the same place I used to work, ran some errands, and drove home.

This is my week to teach seminary, and we’ve had a raucous good time doing that. Well, I have anyway.

I’ve spent some time working on internal controls, and recurring journal entries. I’ve done a little database development and fixed some problems. And that’s what’s happening with me. What’s up with you?

5 comments:

Andrew said...

I added some updates to our blog. What is your another day quote from?

Aaron said...

"Another day, another dollar..." Well, I just did that saying on a tax-affected basis.

Can you hear it? What's that they call me?

NERD!

Yep.

Hama Roska said...

I especially like your use of links in this blog. Each word of "running errands" informs us of the places you visited. Great use of hidden messages.

I'm workin'. Bringin home the bacon and flavoring it with sugar. :D

Jensen Family said...

That'd be nice if I could have a week on and the next off in my calling! :)

Aaron said...

It would be good if we had multiple Bishops for a ward. "I'm sorry Sister Smith, but you'll have to call the other bishop this week." Tee hee!

Post a Comment