September 5, 2007

Sorry for falling behind

I know, I know. I am becoming more and more lax in my posting of information. I’m also becoming busier and busier. Here’s a quick update:

  • James started school last week. He like’s it a lot, so far.
  • Anna started pre-school yesterday. The jury is still out on that one.
  • Aaron was called to be the assistant ward clerk, and set apart on Sunday.
  • Julie was called to be the Gospel Doctrine teacher in Sunday School. She was also set apart on Sunday.
  • We are “bad” debt free as of 5 minutes ago. We paid off our car loan, and now we have only a mortgage and a student loan. Awesome!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, for living in such a small town, you sure do keep busy. We love hearing about all your goingons.

Andrew said...

Congratulations on staying so busy and getting rid of all of your "bad" debt. I'm sure the invisible hand would pat you on the back. Good luck with things.

Hama Roska said...

It's great to hear what's going on and how the kids like their new schools. It's a great feeling to be rid of bad debt. Way to go!!!

David, MJ said...

Things are looking good! We're happy for you all! FYI: Cliff Edwards passed away at age 38 on Wednesday in his sleep. His graveside service is today. Dad went to it. I'm doing well and am going to recuperate at Grandma's house in Ogden until my doctor's appointment on Thursday. Love Ya!

Post a Comment