September 15, 2007

Hope you enjoy the new template

So, I stuck with the monochromatic thing. I just can’t seem to get away and find a multichromatic theme that I like. Does that mean I’m a boring person?

If you were trying to look at the site this morning, and saw some of the garbage that I was seeing as I was frantically trying to see the new version of the site, I apologize.

Some of the exciting new features:

  • Everything was hand coded by yours truly (except for the Blogger Bar at the top).
  • Totally breaks on Internet Explorer. I’m working on it, but that will have to be another day. Until then, get Firefox.
  • Comments are visible (or possibly invisible) on each page, so you don’t have to click through to see more stuff.
  • The picture at the top? Fremont Lake outside of Pinedale.

Yes, there are probably a bunch of bugs, but I'm no longer dependent on someone else for design. Freedom, sweet freedom.

3 comments:

David, MJ said...

Your new template looks nice. Do you modify the template in the html code? I would lkie to take a look at the picture in color once however.

Aaron said...

I did do all the modifications in the HTML code. I basically created a page off of blogger that I liked, and then added the old Blogger tags to get it do what I wanted. I’ll post the picture for anyone who wants it.

Hama Roska said...

Wow! The new look is breathtaking. I thought your header photo was something you found online, but no. Wyoming must be easy to photograph.

Post a Comment