July 26, 2009

Topic 12: I missed yesterday's post

I was working on a talk and lesson for church today, and I needed to get those taken care of, in addition to my normal household duties.

Both the talk and the lesson went well, I think. My lesson was on "Be of Good Cheer", and my talk was on "Protecting the Family in the Latter Days." The major takeaways were that we make a choice about whether or not we are happy, and that the simple things like scripture study, prayer, and family home evening protect And strengthen the family.

The kids are watching Mulan, which we only have on the computer. That means that I’m typing on a slideout keyboard on my phone. It’s kind of a pain to type, so I’m signing off.

1 comment:

Hama Roska said...

Maybe another day you can post about what things you try to protect your family from and how you make time for the essentials.

Post a Comment