August 27, 2007

Cell phones gone

For those of you who aren’t aware, our old cell phone numbers are no longer in service. You can now (usually) reach me at 801-797-1315 and Julie’s phone number is in the sidebar. We have prepaid cards for emergencies and such, but we’d prefer you call us on the other numbers.

When we discovered that we only used 150 of our allotted 1000 minutes last month, and since work doesn’t reimburse me for my half of the bill, we decided it just wasn’t worth keeping the account. Thanks for understanding.

4 comments:

Hama Roska said...

Now you're jumping on a bandwagon. Drew and I converted our cell phone # to a tradtional land line. Welcome aboard.

Aaron said...

I think that is awesome. What was it Thoreau said?

"Simplify. Simplify. Simplify."

I agree wholeheartedly.

Andrew said...

Well as far as RSVP's are concerned I will have to decline the invitation. That day we are going to be doing some birthday celebration for yours truly and we didn't plan on going to Wyoming. We wanted to invite you to meet us at Bear Lake that day. Well...Big Gulps huh?

Aaron said...

Drew, dude. That's a possibility. Let me talk to the wife.

Post a Comment